Re: real time importing to Oracle.

From: Craig Warman <crwarman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Nov 2004 18:10:37 -0800

To add to Mark's suggestion, you may also consider an external program kicked off by a cron job that periodically looks at the file, then posts updates to the database. I've been poking into Perl on my current project and it seems to handle things like that pretty nicely - but there's certainly many other ways to get this job done.

Craig