How to execute pl/sql commands stored in a file

From: Gmooron <gmooron_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: 2 Nov 2004 06:06:57 -0800

Hello

Well, i hope someone could help me ...
I have some pl/sql commands stored in a .sql file (creation of tables, procedures ...)
And I have to do a pro*c program that execute these commands ... How can I do ?
I've tried "exec sql start file.sql" but I cannot compile ...

Thank you for your help and excuse my English ???

(I know that a solution is to include all these commands in my pro*c file but I'd like to keep them in the .sql file if possible ...) Received on Tue Nov 02 2004 - 08:06:57 CST