trying to choose platform - windows or unix

From: binarydivision <binarydivision_at_gmail.com>
Date: 1 Nov 2004 12:10:37 -0800

I'm currently going to school for computer information sciences and want to try for some certifications. I have experience in both platforms windows and a few linux distros, but I want to learn everything possible from the platform OS on up. So before I spend any time or money on certifications, any suggestions, opinions, or recommendations from your past experiences with either platforms. Received on Mon Nov 01 2004 - 14:10:37 CST