Re: Oracle Certification vs. Real World Experience

From: Rodney Barnes <cty02695_nospam_at_centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:09:03 -0500

No, I don't own a flamethrower, no need to worry!

I am not an employee of Sybex either -- but I'll admit I know someone who wrote books for Sybex many many years ago....

Sorry about the mis-post. At least I should have cross-posted to .marketplace, I was a bit lazy. The certification topic seems to belong in .misc, but you're right, promoting something probably should be elsewhere. Sorry about that!

RB