Re: Oracel Stored Procedure

From: <Info_at_FortLauderdaleFriendMaker.Com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:31:01 -0400

Don't be sorry. If you can't answer the question then shut up!

It's as simple as that.

As for your insult to me..."spoon fed by a dedicated nanny" I have been on both sides of that equation...and so haven't you. Probably many hundreds of times. That's true of any programmer.

I don't like to answer posts when someone else has already answered...I feel that having 2 people "spoon feed" the questioner will confuse them even more.
So when you give your catch-all answer to go to a website with a billion pages of information your help is useless. And you should know that.

As for your not knowing about "getAuthors", that's fine. Then shut up. You can't answer the question so go on to the next one. Answer questions that you can answer. Many database programmers know a lot about Oracle and SQL Server and many other RDMSs. You are not one of them. That's OK. Just up then. See how simple things are?

Sorry I am being so blunt.....you accuse me of wanting to be spoon fed.....but it is you that needs to be spoon fed...so here's your vittles....if you don't know the answer just shut up!

Enough said?