Re: Oracle Desktop?

From: Rauf Sarwar <rs_arwar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Oct 2004 04:12:38 -0700

"Info_at_FortLauderdaleFriendMaker.Com" <BobSweeney_at_ISP.Com> wrote in message news:<cljmjb$no4$1_at_news.chatlink.com>...
> Rauf, if you are not going to answer the question then you should not
> respond at all.
>
> Providing me a link to a million other links is not what I need.
>
> Bob

Others in the same thread have scolded you enough for your uncalled for post... so I am not going to get into it.

However, I would point out the obvious... if you had clicked on the link provided you would have seen "Featured Download" section pointing to Oracle 10g download on the same page... which further gives you options to download 9i or even 8i. Clicking on the link there also gives you all the other info such as license, and what you are allowed to do with the downloaded software etc.

Since you missed all these steps taught in "Internet browsing 101" leads me to believe that either you don't know how to extract information from a website or you are just too impatient. In either case you need to do some more learning and growing up.

Regards
/Rauf Received on Tue Oct 26 2004 - 06:12:38 CDT