Re: Oracel Stored Procedure

From: Rauf Sarwar <rs_arwar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Oct 2004 02:03:22 -0700

Last time I checked, this NG was not meant to get all your answers spoon fed by a dedicated nanny. I don't know what "getAuthors" procedure does, neither do I care to know. Also what makes you think that Oracle comes with exact replica of sql server pubs database with procedure just like getAuthors?

I would rather like to know how to write a particular code in PLSQL or any language for that matter and learn that rather then copy and paste someone els'e code without caring to know the front or back end of it. That was my attempt. Maybe you should also attempt to move your index finger and click the mouse a bit more often.

I am sorry if I could not provide
www.bob-here-is-oracle-version-of-getAuthors-procedure.com.

Regards
/Rauf