Re: Oracle 10g Cluster

From: Tony <tony_johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 25 Oct 2004 10:19:32 -0700

Contrary to popular belief Oracle FailSafe for MSCS works quite well and is very stable. Once set up Failover can happen in as little 1 minute. If you are looking at a DR solution then DG would be a viable alternative. But if you are looking at either an active:active or active:passive cluster configuration FS for MSCS will fit your bill.