Re: Lost functions and procedures in package utl_http

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.verwijderdit.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:59:10 +0200

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 12:35:18 +0200, Berg San <bsan_at_gmx.net> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've replaced some functions and procedures in the package utl_http. Is
>it possible to restore the package with the original functions and
>procedures?
>Or can I copy/create the package from another user?
>
>TIA,
>Berg.

The Oracle provided scripts are in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin.

All utl packages have a script file name starting with utl. You may need to run a file called prvt<package abbrev>.plb too All scripts need to be run as internal.

Any good reason to fool around with Oracle packages?

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA