Re: Oracle 10g Cluster

From: Vilakooran <vilakooran_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Oct 2004 00:38:12 -0700

Thanks for the info on Dataguard.

Sorry, I should have marked the subject as "Oracle 10g database under Windows Server 2003 Cluster".

The use of W2K3 OS with MSCS was inspired by the following article:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/clustering/confclus.mspx

I was thinking more in terms of having a high availability solution without using Oracle cluster technology.

I could not find any usage of this method. Any ideas are most welcome.

Thanks.