How to update

From: Peloux <olivierpeloux_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: 21 Oct 2004 03:44:58 -0700

Hi,
In a table i have a parent child relation :

ID Name Description ParentId

1     data1   Description1  Null
2     data2   Description1  1
3     data3   Desscription1 1

I would like to update child data when i update parent data with a trigger.
Ex: If I update the description of the first line (ID=1), I would like that the rows referencing this line (parentId=1) has been updated !

How can i do ?

Thanks,
Olivier Received on Thu Oct 21 2004 - 05:44:58 CDT