10g Enterprise Manager

From: max <igse_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:17:26 +0200

How can I set the language per table in a schema of a database.

For instance:

Table : mygermantable is created from somewhere with WE8ISO8859P1

            histable is created from somewhere else with EE8MACCES

as an exotic example.

What do I have to do if i make a

select mytable.x, histable.y ..... from mytable,histable

where blablabla

So that everything will display o.k.

Is there a general HOWTO about this problem which comes over me again and again ?

I am happy if I get a usefull answer from anyone of you.

Maximilian Received on Wed Oct 20 2004 - 08:17:26 CDT