Oracle 10g Cluster

From: Vilakooran <vilakooran_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Oct 2004 06:05:38 -0700

I want to setup a cluster with two nodes active / passive with oracle 10g on windows 2003 enterprise server with a shared storage area network. Max database size 30 gb. Max users 50.
I was thinking in the lines of using Microsoft Cluster Server which I presume is included in the W2K3 server.

What are all the components I need to set this up?

If some one has installed a recent setup, I would be grateful if they could share the information on the server manufacturer / model used.

TIA Received on Wed Oct 20 2004 - 08:05:38 CDT