Re: converting java.lang.String[] to oracle.sql.ARRAY

From: Stephan Born <stephan.born_at_spambucket.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:11:15 +0200

Hello again,

Im sorry to see that nobody can halp me with this topic. May be this is not the correct group. Can someone tell me which group would be appropiate for this question?

Regards,
Stephan

Stephan Born wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need to know how I can convert java.lang.String[] to oracle.sql.ARRAY.
> I can only find the opposit in the usegroups and documentation
>
> String[] strArray = (String[])oraARRAY.getArray();
>
> But how to
>
> oracle.sql.ARRAY oraArray = (magic_cast)strArray; ????
>
> Hope for any help.
>
> Regards,

Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Stephan Born

Humans may reply by replacing the obviously faked
part of my e-mail address with "brainforce".