Q:Designer 9i API

From: Henrik <xs650_at_ofir.dk>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:20:11 +0200

Hi'

I've made a script selecting the prompt of all my items across all modules. But I can't seem to find the connection to the folder/application system.

As I have two folders/application system - I can't distinguish which folder/App-sys the modules comes from.

Anyone has an idea, script or the like ?

Regards, Henrik Received on Thu Oct 14 2004 - 03:20:11 CDT