where can i get the standards for ODBC version2.7?

From: Nagendra <nagendra.swamy_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Oct 2004 04:43:27 -0700

hi,

when the ODBC driver returns failure, it returns an error code. I want to know what error code referes to what kind of failure.I thought may be ODBC standard will help me to find out this. so,if anyone knows where can i get the ODBC standards.Are there any other ways to find what error code refers to what failure?.

TIA
Nagendra. Received on Wed Oct 13 2004 - 06:43:27 CDT