Re: oracle / tomcat performance problem

From: Andrew Thompson <SeeMySites_at_www.invalid>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:24:04 GMT

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 17:01:20 -0400, Mark Durant wrote:

>> [ BTW - X-Post retained for the moment, but please
>> consider directing follow-ups to one of the 3 groups.  ]

> I cross-posted b/c of users from each of these three groups possibly
> encountering the interaction problem. I'll be glad to direct only to
> one if the problem starts resolving itself to one ... or if no one else
> replies. ;)

Cool. Normally I 'rant and rail' at people who cross-post, but I think it is justified in this instance.

Well. Given your page is pure HTML and using FF did not reveal anything interesting, I am out of ideas myself.

I suggest you look into Sudsy's suggestion.. he's one of the server-side guru's that I turn to in cases like this.

Hope you find the solution.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.PhySci.org/codes/  Web & IT Help