Oracle environment management reporting

From: <paakki.travis_at_menlolog.com>
Date: 4 Oct 2004 20:06:02 -0700

I was recently given the responsibility of creating a set of graphical reports for my upper management on our Oracle 8 & 9 environment of hundreds of instances across many physical servers. There were no specifications on the types of graphs, but just to make us look good and to describe in a sense why we cost what we do.

Is anyone using one of the commericial packages for this? What package and type of report are you producing? I was looking to have something that we can summarize in a few pages, not a page or two for each instance.
Anyone else trying to explain databaseworld to a manager?

Thanks Received on Mon Oct 04 2004 - 22:06:02 CDT