Oracle - heterogeneous services - SQL server

From: DGK <Ganesh.Kamath_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 17:15:22 +0530

Hello all,

I have set up the heterogeneous services in my Oracle Db (8.1.7) to connect to SQL server db located in another server. The connectivity and query works fine for all the tables in SQL server except for few.

e.g: select FailureData from sqltableATsqldb.world gives a error ORA-00904: invalid column name. (here AT = @)

Even select "FailureData" from sqltableATsqldb.world gives the same error.

Could anybody let me know why it happens like this?

thank you,
GK Received on Sat Oct 02 2004 - 06:45:22 CDT