Data files in a tablespace.

From: Praveen <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 11:07:13 -0700

Hi..All,

      I am using DBA studio to look at the oracle data dictionary . I connect as a normal user with out any DBA privileges & yet I am able to see the data file(s) associated to a particular table's tablespace. I thought the data files can only be viewed when you get connected as a DBA. So, from which table does the DBA Studio retrieve the data files list ?

I am using Oracle 8i.

TIA P Received on Fri Oct 01 2004 - 13:07:13 CDT