Using the NEW_TIME function

From: Nathan Sokalski <njsokalski_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 03:54:17 GMT

I am trying to use the NEW_TIME function in ORACLE, but do not know all of the time zone codes for all of the necessary locations. The specific location that I do not know and need to know is the time zone code for London's time zone. However, I would like to know the other valid time zone codes so I know what codes Oracle accepts as time zones. I could not find this information on Oracle's site or anywhere else on the Web. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
Nathan Sokalski
njsokalski_at_hotmail.com