user cursor or not

From: Arif <arif.faruqi_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Sep 2004 09:22:38 -0700

Hi Folks,

This is the query I am trying to write. I have a table which can have multiple rows for one column say
Jobid but different values for another column say ticket Id.

Table looks like this.

Job Id      Ticket Id
1                   100
1                    99
2                     20
2                     40
2                     60

I want to write a query against this table so that I get only one row back
for the job id and the ticket ids for that jobid are concatenated together
like below.

JobId       Ticket Id
1                100,99
2                20,40,60

Is this possible through SQL or I have to write some Pl/Sql. can you share some code examples

Thanks Received on Wed Sep 29 2004 - 11:22:38 CDT