Re: [odp.net] obtain field types from datareader

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:12:58 -0700

devnull wrote:
> hallo,
>
> i know that i should have read the documentation, but i'm in extreme
> hurry:
> devnull

Then you'll get no help from me and hopefully not anyone else. If you are not competent to do your job resign.

How would you feel if your physician or accountant treated their work with equal disdain. You are a disgrace to our profession and deserve no help.

University of Washington
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
(replace 'x' with 'u' to respond)