Migrate Data from MSAccess to Oracle

From: Praveen <spraveen2001_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Sep 2004 06:53:18 -0700

Hi All,

We have an application in french language at client site which is using MS-Access as DB. Now we redesigned the application to web based using java and Oracle as the backend DB. Now they want to load data in MS-Access db to oracle db. I'm using UTF8 db in oracle. Oracle DB and MSAccess DB are not much syncronized with tables/columns. Can anyone tell me how can i approach for data migration?

Thanks in advance,
Praveen Received on Wed Sep 22 2004 - 08:53:18 CDT