MP2 6.0 Enterprise

From: John Passaro <jcprofit17_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Sep 2004 12:31:55 -0700

I just started a new job where I will be learning about MP2 6.0 and my job will be to figure out how users use the system and then try to devise a one-on-one training session for them so that they are using the system the most efficient way possible. I would like to know if any of you have any suggestions on gettig started and also any links to MP2 training or any other sites or newsgroups dedicated to MP2. ANy help would be greatly appreciated! Received on Wed Sep 15 2004 - 14:31:55 CDT