Re: Oracle Data Server

From: Alan <alan_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:58:19 -0400

You would be better off asking in a Progress NG, if you can find one. We are using it, but I have no direct interaction with it- I just work with the resulting Oracle tables. The biggest issue is the superimposition of OO onto relational.

"Bruno" <brunoterrone_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:D5N1d.12261$0h7.960061_at_news20.bellglobal.com...
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody have any experience with Oracle Data Server (the Progress
product)? I would love to exchange experiences and findings :-)