Download of 10g Problem

From: Robert Mazur <newsgroups_at_raincode.net>
Date: 12 Sep 2004 21:11:24 -0700

Has anyone experienced the same problems with downloads of 10g as I have the past few days? My download keeps claiming to be "finished".....first time at around 100MB, and the 2nd time at around 415MB. My checksums are off, and best I can tell I should be expecting around 611MB.

I am attempting to get it from:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/oracle10g/htdocs/linuxsoft.html

I've had no trouble with larger downloads before, such as copies of RedHat, Fedora, and older Oracle versions, etc. Has anyone else been getting clipped off prematurely?

Thanks,
Rob Mazur (Seattle, WA USA) Received on Sun Sep 12 2004 - 23:11:24 CDT