Re: Developer to Oracle DBA?

From: Craig <brokenleg_at_heartattack.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:37:02 +0100

Thanks for that..

Downloading the server now (When does it ask for my credit card!?)

Also downloading ORacle by Example.

30 too old!?
Tell me you're kidding!! :)

Will look into (cheap) books or online tutorials.

You say a DBA is harder for a beginner than a DBA? My only language is Delphi and PHP (A bit of VB, but not enough to write home about).

"Mark C. Stock" <mcstockX_at_Xenquery .com> wrote in message news:yq6dnbyy-fTaod3cRVn-qQ_at_comcast.com...

> "Craig" <brokenleg_at_heartattack.com> wrote in message
> | I'm currently a Delphi Developer (some PHP too) working with mySQL and
SQL