Re: Newbie: Move Data From One Table To Another

From: Jeff <bass2ply_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 9 Sep 2004 06:27:08 -0700

Thanks for all of your help. This is a process that occurs only once a year for approximately 75 transactions (very small). I am trying to replicate a management system we currently use where they have a similar 'end of year' process. The user will click a 'end of year' button and several different processes occur, including moving the years transactions to a hist table.
Thanks again for your help! Received on Thu Sep 09 2004 - 08:27:08 CDT