Do I need oracle database to use oracle developer suite?

From: John Burton <john.burton_at_jbmail.com>
Date: 9 Sep 2004 03:59:14 -0700

I need to use oracle forms and have got oracle developer suite 10g which seems to contain the tools needed for this.

But it does not seem to contain the actual oracle database, just development tools...

Do I need to install a different product first? Or have I just not found the right option in developer suite?

If I need to get the database, what exactly do I need? I believe I can use the developer license for the work I need to do. Thanks for any help,
John Burton Received on Thu Sep 09 2004 - 05:59:14 CDT