Re: ODBC with oracle hint problem & problem with queries

From: Eitan <no_spam_please_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 22:51:44 +0200

Hello,
I have solved the problem.
The ODBC driver was oracle 9.0.2.
The connection string was of provider=MSDAORA (for some complicated reason, because this connection string I get from another 3rd party program), so I have changed it to OracleDB (or OracleOLEDB ...) , and everything works fine.

Microsoft is good driver (for Microsoft), but for Oracle I should use the provider of Oracle (which obviously is better for Oracle).

Thanks, anyway :) Received on Wed Sep 08 2004 - 15:51:44 CDT