Again about Oracle 8i on Win XP Pro

From: ANSWER <bojan_at_blic.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 16:59:59 +0200

Hi,

I've installed Oracle 8i enterprise edition on P-III box which has XP pro(SP1), after installation it worked fine and after I rebotted my box it stopped working and I checked the services for oracle and it says "Starting" as status instead of "Started".
I've uninstalled the Oracle and reinstalled three times and found the same problem all the time.

PS.
Don't mention Oracle 9i, I need help specificly for 8i

What can I do to solve this?
Thanks Received on Sun Sep 05 2004 - 09:59:59 CDT