Oracle 8i on Win XP Pro ?

From: ANSWER <bojan_at_blic.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 16:39:48 +0200

Hi,

I've installed Oracle 8i enterprise edition on P-III box which has XP pro(SP1), after installation it worked fine and after I rebotted my box it stopped working and I checked the services for oracle and it says "Starting" as status instead of "Started".
I've uninstalled the Oracle and reinstalled three times and found the same problem all the time.
.
What can I do to solve this?
Thanks Received on Sat Sep 04 2004 - 09:39:48 CDT