Re: Using Quest Central

From: Alan <alan_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:33:29 -0400

You need to contact whoever installed Quest at your site. During the install, you are prompted for an account (that has DBA privs) and password that will be used for Quest. The default account is "Quest" (which can be changed), and the password can be anything. You are getting that error because you are not logging into Quest with the correct account.