DB Cache Hit Rate > 100%

From: Fred <noway_at_jose.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:20:23 -0400

It's early morning and I haven't had my usual dose of caffeine.

A client is reporting their DB buffer cache is experiencing a hit rate of 156%. Normally, I wouldn't be alarmed by this bit of spurious data, but I would like to be able to explain to the customer how this might occur. Anyone?

Fred Received on Wed Sep 01 2004 - 08:20:23 CDT