DBAs, please share your experience with EJB Query Language

From: Pratap <pratap_fin_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 31 Aug 2004 22:57:21 -0700

Hi,

Please share your experience with EJB QL (EJB Query Language) with regards to -

  1. Performance of the database (After all some tool is generating the SQL statements)
  2. Any modifications (or compromises) you had to do in the data model to make it EJB friendly
  3. Development time - Did it take less time to develop with this tool
  4. Developer Resources - Did you save on number of database coders, I hear that you don't need too many database guys to code pl/sql or sql anymore. Does EJBQL remove the need for many core database developers? I expect a lot of responces here :-)
  5. Any other issues or advantages

Pratap Received on Wed Sep 01 2004 - 00:57:21 CDT