Re: How to copy table from oracle database to sqlserver database ?

From: Jon Santee <jonsantee_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 31 Aug 2004 06:17:48 -0700

I have done this several times in the past using SQL Server 2k and Oracle 8i,9i. The tool I used was Microsoft DTS, which is built into the SQL server install. It will allow you to choose a source and destination data source, map columns and even transform data.

Jon Received on Tue Aug 31 2004 - 08:17:48 CDT