ASP/Oracle 9i or 10g Sample Needed!

From: Lee <lduhl_at_corp.realcomp.com>
Date: 25 Aug 2004 08:26:07 -0700

We are in the process of attempting a conversion of a large ASP/MS SQL 7.0 application to ASP/Oracle 10g and we are having major problems.

We are new to Oracle and struggling with the basics. We are having major issues just trying to get a recordset returned to our ASP app from an Oracle stored proc.

I would like to know if someone can supply us with a sample of a simple Oracle (9i r2 or greater) stored proc that returns a multi record recordset and also a sample of the ASP code that created the connection, recordset, param and command objects to call the sample stored proc and return the result set to the ASP recordset object.

We are using the latest version of the Oracle Data Provider for OLEDB (Provider=OraOLEDB.Oracle.1)

Thanks in advance.
Lee Received on Wed Aug 25 2004 - 10:26:07 CDT