Oracle Import question

From: Jeff <li369_at_verizon.net>
Date: 19 Aug 2004 06:39:23 -0700

Hi,

I want to move my database from server A to server B using the import utility. On my server B, the oracle home is on the D drive. When I do the import, I want the data files imported to the E drive, but instead, they were all imported to the D drive under the oracle home direction. Is there a way to control the destination of the data files when doing the import?

Thank,
Jeff Received on Thu Aug 19 2004 - 08:39:23 CDT