FRM-21011, unhandled exception ora-00984

From: Maria J <mjenson43_at_cambridgecollege.edu>
Date: 17 Aug 2004 17:58:45 -0700

Hi everyone,

I have the following code on a button on my form, which works in runtime. The form is based on different data tables, but two fields are going into a differnt table when the button is clicked.

	INSERT into tbl_wish_list(cust_id,isbn_no)
	VALUES(:global.c_id,:tbl_books_isbn.isbn_no);
	commit;

I created a menu to make the form look better, and put the code in the menu as follows:

	INSERT into tbl_wish_list(cust_id,isbn_no)
	VALUES(:global.c_id,tbl_books_isbn.isbn_no);
(when compiling, I wasn't able to leave the : in front of the isbn field)

When I use the button on the form, the data saves to the table, but I get "FRM-21011, unhandled exception ORA-00984" when I use the same functionality on the menu.

What obvious thing am I missing??? Received on Tue Aug 17 2004 - 19:58:45 CDT