[q] IMAGE

From: Vysochin Artem <webber_at_astral.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:59:07 +0300

good day ,

I use Oracle Dev.Suit 9i and want to have in my form picture , i.e. have a table emp (name , address, picture) , so how can I do this ? and also , picture - CLOB, BLOB, LOB , LONG ,LONG RAW ? Wich is kind of type ?

Thanks, mailto webber_at_astral.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua Received on Mon Aug 16 2004 - 03:59:07 CDT