Re: SQL*Plus - Hide "Connected" response to Connect

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 14:28:41 GMT

Les Noll wrote:

> Thanks, Hans and Ana. Yes, I did search the manual first, and found
> nothing.
>
> SQLPLUS -S doesn't suppress the "Connected" response.

The obvious 'hard way' is to have the output from each user go to a separate file and then use an OS command to copy/append (such as unix !cat a b >> c)

IIRC, Thomas Kyte mentioned something about this either in one of his books or at http://asktom.oracle.com - you might try asking Tom

/Hans Received on Sat Aug 07 2004 - 09:28:41 CDT