Re: bind variable

From: steve <a_at_b.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:16:21 -0500

| Sure. You seem to assume this is a forum of mindreaders. Post *exact*
| unedited code and *exact* error messages, but stop posing riddles to a
| volunteer forum.
|

| --
| Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

sorry i didn't include the reply data that followed my op along w/ the other responses. sorry also that i followed typical ng netiquette when excluding that info - which also contained everything you are bitching about not having now! no riddles here save your reasoning behind being so snub...oh yeah, i forgot that is a prerequisite to the title "senior" oracle dba!

your kind of help is none at all and if it could be construed as such, is not any brand i need. Received on Fri Aug 06 2004 - 15:16:21 CDT