Re: REe: OMLET: The Ultimate Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: omlet v4 <teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Aug 2004 03:35:03 -0700

teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com (omlet v4) wrote in message news:<fc85c159.0407120154.20238c24_at_posting.google.com>...
> Dear DBA,
>
> You are cordially invited to test and review our windows native and
> 100% pure Java Oracle 9i/8i Monitoring Application (OMLET). OMLET is
> the Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool. As the
> leading expert in your field, your objective opinion is highly valued
> and your feedback is very appreciated. We would like to encourage you
> to distribute free copies of OMLET to your associates and fellow DBAs.
>
> Omlet can be downloaded from:
>
> http://www.omlet.org/download.html
>
> or any of many mirrors worldwide:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/teraknowledgesystems/download.html
>
> http://www.iboogie.com/search.asp?name_search_type=1&name_lang=50&name_query=omlet+oracle
>
> Thank you for your time, positive feedback.
>
> Cheers,
>
> The OMLET Team
> Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc.
>
> PS. If you feel that this is spam and you read this by mistake, we
> apologize, ignore it and have a nice day.

The OMLETv4 software trial edition is scheduled to end this weekend. Last call for free download. OMLET 4.1 will be released on Monday.

Thank you for your support and interest. For those of you who have sent positive reviews: thank you!

For those who were offended; we appologize!

We also would like to take a moment and say a prayer for all those who have crashed databases, stocks and markets. Received on Thu Aug 05 2004 - 05:35:03 CDT