Re: SQL -Only the first of every row ?

From: Bricklen <bricklen-rem_at_yahoo.comz>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 14:10:49 GMT

Michel Cadot wrote:
<snip>

> --
> Regards
> Michel Cadot

You know what's funny? I saw the title to this thread and I thought to myself "This looks like a question that Michel Cadot will answer". A couple posts later, and there's the reply I expected. Thank you Michel, for your continuously excellent answers.

:)

btw, there are many others who do the same, it's just that this particular one I felt compelled to acknowledge. Received on Wed Aug 04 2004 - 09:10:49 CDT