Re: tracing SQL

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 06:18:34 +0100

Take a look at Pete's paper. The information provided by the Oracle trace facility is far in advance of MSSQL traces. The tool provided by Oracle (tkprof) is not as nice as SQLProfiler, but in my view that isn't actually that important given what the typical uses of tracing are.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA