tracing SQL

From: Jose <josepinchero_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Aug 2004 09:27:00 -0700

Hello,

I'm a bit new to Oracle. We have Oracle 9 on Win2000.

I'd like to trace (ala SQL profiler) the fully formed SQL in and out of our database, from a start and end time (and optionally, some info on execution time)

how do i do this? i cant see to find good oracle support for this sort of thing.

Thanks. Received on Mon Aug 02 2004 - 11:27:00 CDT