Re: simulate multiple connections to Oracle

From: Lisa Tang <ltang7_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Jul 2004 04:39:29 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1091078917.901782_at_yasure>...
> Lisa Tang wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am looking for an easy way to simulate multiple connection to oracle
> > to test the stability and robutness of external procedure (call to C
> > library from oracle).
> > Could anyone suggest me any fast and easy way to do? I would prefer
> > using some tool to do, but I have been able to find any free tool from
> > the web. Or would anyone have any sample code that can share with me
> > so that I can write some program to do it.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > LT
>
> Go to http://www.psoug.org
> click on Morgan's Library
> click on DBMS_JOB.

Thanks for the information, but it is too advanced to me. I don't have much idea how to make use of the script at that page... I kinda guess that I can use the package on that page, but then I don't know what to do next... please provide further information.

Thanks,
LT Received on Thu Jul 29 2004 - 06:39:29 CDT