COM and Excel

From: mik <marijan.pranjic_at_zg.htnet.hr>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:10:42 +0200

How can I export data from Form to Excel on a Client mashine? What should I set up and where to do this?

I tried Oracle COM Automation PL/SQL Demos (Excel). It works on mashine wher is database server, but, when I try it on a client mashine it does nothing?

Plesa help... Received on Thu Jul 29 2004 - 04:10:42 CDT