simulate multiple connections to Oracle

From: Lisa Tang <ltang7_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Jul 2004 20:47:53 -0700

Hi,

I am looking for an easy way to simulate multiple connection to oracle to test the stability and robutness of external procedure (call to C library from oracle).
Could anyone suggest me any fast and easy way to do? I would prefer using some tool to do, but I have been able to find any free tool from the web. Or would anyone have any sample code that can share with me so that I can write some program to do it.

Thanks,
LT Received on Wed Jul 28 2004 - 22:47:53 CDT